Traduzione di "lavoro secondario" in inglese
Significa che lo sceriffo come secondo lavoro fa l'ubriaco. It means the sheriff moonlights as the town drunk. He was moonlighting as a cabbie out of Five Brothers Garage. You moonlighting as a bouncer now?
Or the vigilante moonlighting as mayor. It's one of the advantages of having the mayor moonlighting as a vigilante.
- secondo lavoro in inglese - Italiano-Inglese Dizionario | Glosbe
- Bitcoin generatore di portafoglio in linea
Were you moonlighting or full-time? Some like the money and need the action, so they take security gigs on the side.
She's just a really cute girl eating curly fries like it's her second job. Did Alexander Fleming moonlight as a hairdresser?
Does the detective moonlight as a medical examiner? You know, you should moonlight.
Our Jersey cop was moonlighting as a cab driver. He doesn't daylight as your plumber. I suppose it's too much to hope you moonlight as a pizza boy. Even I'm playing, but I still the model as a second job. He's probably lavoro secondario in inglese dope on the side. I have a sideline bedazzling jeans at Barneys.
AL LAVORO IN INGLESE... Frasi utili per l'ufficio... Colloquio di lavoro in inglese 💰💰💰
So, do you drive a Rent-A-Van as some sort of a second job? And that was only because of his side gig as the Bay Harbor Butcher. Louis come secondo lavoro.
By the early s, Berry was working with local bands in clubs in St. Louis as an extra source of income.
- Questo è un lavoro secondario, non la mia carriera.
- Надеюсь, что сумею переговорить со всеми, пока мы живем здесь .
- Мне будет так не хватать тебя, Никки.
- Она едва могла говорить.
- Кстати, как ты знаешь, в английском языке местоимением "он" пользуются и когда пол неизвестен.